Hey, elementary teachers and homeschoolers, I’m offering a FREE author Zoom chat with you and your students next week!
- Thursday, January 27, at 1 p.m. Central.
- Just subscribe to my eletter for educators, and I’ll resend my January issue in the next few days.
- Use the registration link in the eletter.
- I’ll email out the Zoom link the day before the Zoom.
- The Zoom is casual! I’ll likely read a picture book and talk a bit about the writing process behind it. Then we’ll have some Q&A or write a poem together.
- Open to all public school and private school teachers, school and public librarians, and homeschooling parents, along with your school-age students!
Hope to see you next week!
Please share this post with your educator friends–thanks!
[My Classroom Connections posts share a way to connect one of my books or poems to a classroom topic–often something timely that you might be covering in the next month or so. Please share this post if you have educator friends who might be interested–thanks!]